You’re busy, busy, busy, and you haven’t found the time to take care of yourself the way you know you should. You feel stressed out and quite frankly, a bit worn out.
You know things need to change but you aren’t quite sure where to begin – it’s all a bit overwhelming.
You’re certainly not alone, and the good news is that I can help!
You see, I’ve been there too, so I know what it’s like. Let’s get you back on track so you can start feeling the way you want to feel – the way you deserve to feel.
If you don't already know me, my name is Lynn Boyer and I'm a Certified Health Coach and CF-L1 trainer (and owner) here at CrossFit Bemidji. I live a healthy and active lifestyle, and sharing what I've learned with my community is a passion of mine. Everyone has a story and the struggle is real. I’d love to hear your story and try and help you find a way to overcome that struggle!
Imagine being guided through a simple, step-by-step process so you can look better, feel better and live better!
Yes, it’s true – putting time in at the gym is important. But what we do outside of the gym matters a lot more than you think!
As a part of this program, you’ll learn easy-to-implement strategies that can transform the way you look and feel – as well as help you to better understand your relationship with food, without feeling:
Deprived, Restricted, Overwhelmed or Guilty!
This program is for you if you want to: Have more energy, look younger, reduce stress and achieve your health and fitness goals.
No gimmicks, fad diets, or ‘tricks.’ We know those don’t work, right?
During my Program you will discover:
• Your personalized plan for success
• Why it’s not just about what you eat
• Common causes of cravings and how to tame them
• How stress and sleep issues can be sabotaging your goals
• Time-saving menu planning tips and healthy recipes
• How to simplify portion control and not feel deprived
• And MUCH more!
Here’s just SOME of what you’ll learn:
Why Diets Don’t Work and What Does
• Why one diet doesn’t work for everyone
• What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting
• The myths we’ve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet journey isn’t your fault
• Simple solutions you can start with right away
Why It’s Not Just About Food and Exercise
• What nourishes you on a deeper level
• Why eating can fill a void and what to do about it
• Life balance; what is it and how to improve it to boost results
Mindful Eating and Portion Control
• Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
• Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss
Understand Your Cravings Better
• Why your sugar and/or junk food habit isn’t all your fault
• Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
• How to curb cravings and find healthier options
Planning for Success
• How planning ahead can help you lose weight
• How to save time, money, calories and stress
• Quick prep and cooking tips
• Ideas for planning for busy weeks
Stress Reduction and Self-Care
• How stress can affect weight loss and much more
• How to get control over your schedule and your life
• Simple ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
Supercharged Goal Setting for Success
• How to get crystal clear on your goals
• How to determine if your goals are right for you
• How to put your plans in place
Mindset and Habits for Powerful Results
• Evaluating the ‘auto-pilot’ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
• How even the smallest habits, over time, can help or hinder success
BEST OF ALL …you’ll have my support and guidance every step of the way as you implement simple changes for life-long success!
This 6-month health-coaching program, Health Matters, includes a monthly group session covering a different topic each month, along with access to eating plans and a closed Facebook group that will keep you motivated and connected!
Health Matters is an on-going program that begins in January, so you can join at any time throughout the year! We will be meeting the 2nd Thursday of each month (unless specified otherwise) at 6:30 p.m.
Pricing – $297 for 6 months, OR if you are a CrossFit Bemidji athlete it is discounted to $40 a month, OR if you are a 1-year committed athlete your fee is $27 a month. This fee can be added to what you currently pay each month.
BONUS: IF YOU PAY IN FULL FOR THE 6 MONTH PROGRAM YOU GET 4 FREE SATURDAY YOGA CLASSES AT CROSSFIT BEMIDJI!
Get ready to…
Feel better, look better, and find the new you!
If you want to know more about me and the services I provide, head over to my health coaching website at www.naturalexistence.net!