The benefits of this eating strategy stretch far beyond fat loss. It ranges from hormone balance, to gut-health, to protecting your brain from dementia and Alzheimer's and much more. And what is the process of nutritional ketosis?
1. Carbohydrate intake is decreased.
2. After the body has used most of its stored glucose (glycogen), it shifts to using fat for energy.
3. Dietary fat and stored body fat are broken down for energy, resulting in the production of ketones.
4. The body also creates glucose from non-carbohydrate sources (gluconeogenesis) for the small set of bodily processes that require it.
5. Ketones become the body's primary fuel, replacing glucose.
For 21 days you will be guided through a standard keto journey. Is keto right for you? This is a question for your doctor/health practitioner...it's always best to check with them before making the transition to keto. *This plan is NOT for anyone with: a history of kidney problems, diabetes, or who is pregnant or breastfeeding.
Click below to pay and get registered and you will have instant access to all of the materials! Select the payment option that applies to you. Before and after InBody scans are included with this challenge as there will be prizes based on percentage of body fat loss for men and women. Do you have questions? Message me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Before and after InBody scans are also included for total body composition.